In it Daz looks at mission as:
– spiritual companionship for the journey
– chaplaincy for the convicts
– shepherding for the settlers
– advocates for the marginalised
– servants for the needy
– hosts for a multicultural community
I am almost finished it after getting stuck into it on the flight on the way home. There is a fair bit of Oz history and culture right throughout as well as some of Daz’s own story. I love the title which is a wonderful way of describing effective mission in an Oz context. If we need anything then we need credibility as we witness to who Jesus is.
I also discovered our own story in there at the start of a chapter.
So here’s your challenge…
Can you guess which chapter from the list above best describes our mission in Brighton?